Doris Dancy profile image 81

What is your best or worst memory of the first day of school?

Most kids are very excited on the first day of school. Maybe it's to wear their new clothes, use their new supplies, or just see old friends. All of us have memories of those day. Some are good and some are not so good.

DaisysJourney profile image79

DaisysJourney says

• Doris Dancy profile image

Doris H. Dancy (Doris Dancy) 3 years ago

This was truly a laugh out loud post. I have been a teacher too and i know those BAD days, but I had training before I taught my first class, BUT I think I was still a little like you…scared to death, but things got better. Still giggling...

mothersofnations profile image77

Mothers of Nations (mothersofnations) says

• Doris Dancy profile image

You made me laugh about the "icky boys." It's funny how we change that opinion. It sounds like you had a caring teacher who understood the first day of school for a little kindergartener was not a good time for punishment. This was funny.