gmwilliams profile image 84

How would YOU envision the world in the year 3000 A.D. in terms of socioeconomics,

education, health, spiritual, and especially technological advancements? How would YOU envision class, gender, racial and ethnic boundaries if there are any?

Rod Marsden profile image79

Best Answer Rod Marsden says

goatfury profile image92

Andrew Smith (goatfury) says

• Rod Marsden profile image

Rod Marsden 2 years ago

I like your optimism goatfury. In the last decade television has gone from reasonably intellectual to opiate for the masses the way religion used to be in the west and still is elsewhere. I see a great divide already between rich techs and the poor.

kj force profile image77

kjforce (kj force) says

• Rod Marsden profile image

Rod Marsden 2 years ago

I too hope you are wrong but I believe you are right. Change for the better is still possible.

Kiss andTales profile image23

Kiss andTales says

Lybrah says