pagesvoice profile image 83

Is it ever acceptable to be a bully?

If you answered "no" to the above, then why do adults feel it is acceptable to bully those with opposing political views? We preach to our youth about the evils of being a bully and then we move into online chat rooms and forums, slinging slurs and vitriol as if we were ladling out soup in a cafeteria. Do you see the hypocrisy in this double standard?

Old-Empresario profile image60

Best Answer Old-Empresario says

• Rod Marsden profile image

Rod Marsden 2 years ago

You could be right Old-Empresario. I tend to meet people who are trying to make connections rather than put people down. But I have seen TV programs about cyber bullies.

D_D_Brown profile image61

Daniel Brown (D_D_Brown) says

Rod Marsden profile image79

Rod Marsden says

• Lady Guinevere profile image

Debra Allen (Lady Guinevere) 2 years ago

Exactly spot on. I was just told that all I write about is religion and that is so off and totally wrong. Yet I am put in that box.

• pagesvoice profile image

Dennis L. Page (pagesvoice) 2 years ago

I suppose the veil of the "net" allows some the freedom to let out their dark side. I also blame the shock jocks on both TV & radio for spewing hate speech while they collect millions of dollars in paychecks.

mikejhca profile image87

Michael H (mikejhca) says