bethperry profile image 90

The spread of Ebola in the U.S.: how do you feel about the response and decisions of the CDC..

and the Obama administration regarding the spread of this deadly disease in this country.? Do their failures to contain the disease here stem from medical ignorance, politically correct over-sensitivity or something else? And what protocols do you feel should be implemented to battle the continued spread of Ebola?

• bethperry profile image

Beth Perry (bethperry) 2 years ago

peeples, you make an excellent point on the containment. What I wonder: with all the unpopulated islands that can be used to set up private treatment centers -and which are available to the U.S.- why aren't they being utilized?

Ashley Ryan P profile image78

Ash Ryan (Ashley Ryan P) says

• bethperry profile image

Beth Perry (bethperry) 2 years ago

Ashley, I sure wouldn't blame you! Good luck hon, and you're in my thoughts.