There has been increasing regard to the pyramids of the world and who built them. Your opinion is?

With our current technology, it would take a prodigious amount of resources to accomplish. Surveyors, to map out "the best place" to build - let's keep in mind that these structures were aligned with the cosmos. Not to mention the ground sampling. Masons, for all of that stone work. What about the ramp and scaffolding? Where are these massive blocks coming from, and how are we getting them here? There are a lot of theories on how this was accomplished. None of which are practical for the required time frame. I have my own opinion. I have a challenge for mankind. Build one! To original specs.

Best Answer Kathleen Morales says

Mr Black Coffee 3 years ago

Kathleen, it looks like you know a little bit about the topic. We may never know the level of technologies that was held back then. ...or who held the technology for that matter. I can't dismiss that they had all this technology but left no record.

Robert the Bruce profile image60

Robert the Bruce says

Mr Black Coffee 3 years ago

The information which you ask for a source, I acquired from a history channel or some other educational channel documentary. So I'm afraid I can't give you a citation. With current technology and resources I'm sure the cost would be too high to go fo