dianetrotter profile image 81

Does the world care more about the Paris' terror attack than the continuous Boko Haram massacres?

Why is there no international outcry over the Boko Haram massacres, killing thousands, in Nigeria similar to the one in Paris over where 12 were killed?

littlecat2013 profile image89

littlecat2013 says

• dianetrotter profile image

G. Diane Nelson Trotter (dianetrotter) 2 years ago

I agree with you. The media drives what is in the news. I was shocked to get a FB post that had body parts strewn over the street. It is horrific. All day it has been Belgium. I am glad they found the cell.

promisem profile image92

Scott Bateman (promisem) says

• dianetrotter profile image

promisem, those are good points. There are civil wars in Iraq, Syria and other Middle East countries. Somehow we are not immune to those. It is scary that we become immune to such things. Maybe because we don't know what to do period.