Do you think it's more beneficial to get the degree or skip the degree and obtain experience.

I ask because with the cost of a college education you come out of school with a degree and debt. In the mean time the job market is scarce and most employers want people with experience. I know that a degree pays off in the long run, but had you skipped the 2 or 4 years of college and just went straight to a job and worked your way uo technically wouldn't you fair the same. Thoughts please?

TheBizWhiz 2 years ago

This is a great example of when one does not need a degree to be successful. You made your own market. Great Job.

Reminds me of Rich Dad Poor Dad.

TheBizWhiz says