judypayne12 profile image 60

What is a good job and what is a not so good. And have you enjoyed most of your jobs you work sure?

Have You enjoyed most of the good jobs you work. Yes I certainly did. The baby sitting jobs I enjoyed the up-most because I would go out of the Lowery home to The Pastors home across the street. all of the families had at least five children. after babysitting here I would go down the street keep Reverend Dave children he and his wife had six kids. Oh what fun I had. I would babysit for 4 hours at each home sometime it would be on week day mostly on weekend I did a good job because no one ever complain. Which made me feel good. In all I babysat 7 homes I love kid their lovable and fun

srsshafiq profile image60

Muhammad Shafiq (srsshafiq) says