Lady Guinevere profile image 61

What kinds of things happen in the adolescent when their frontal lobe starts to form?

I do know of some things but not all that much. I hope that, I get to learn and everyone else also learns, what kinds of things are started when this part of the brain starts and finishes at about the age of 28.

cobrien profile image77

Best Answer cobrien says

• Lady Guinevere profile image

Debra Allen (Lady Guinevere) 2 years ago

Thank you for answering my question.

Kylyssa profile image97

Kylyssa Shay (Kylyssa) says

• Lady Guinevere profile image

Ok, I am using information from trusted child development and brain sites and we do not get the frontal lobe of the brain until it starts forming at about age 18. That does not mean that we do not have a brain, just this part of it.

Caleb DRC profile image80

Caleb DRC says

• Lady Guinevere profile image

Yeeeasss!! Been there and done that and glad that is all over! LOL!