What is first to bloom in your area? Here it is the daffodils, then the Bradford Pear trees then

Where I live the first to always seem to pop out of the frozen earth are the daffodils, then the Bradford Pear trees, forsythia and then come the peach orchards in bloom. What plants or flowers bloom first where you live? Thank you for answering.

lawrence01 profile image90

Lawrence Hebb (lawrence01) says

Genna East profile image87

Genna East says

Hi Genna, Oh, poor dear, I know you are all tired of the frozen! Hope it melts soon and you see some color. Blessings

B. Leekley profile image86

Brian Leekley (B. Leekley) says

Hi Brian, Thank you for answering. Yes, it seems the daffodils are in a hurry to bloom even when it is not quite warm enough. I am not sure about wildflowers either.

naturegirl7 profile image93

Yvonne L. B. (naturegirl7) says

Hi Yvonne, Oh, I love cherry trees! I had forgotten about the snowballs but I have not seen any here yet. Thank you for answering.

Hi Kevin,

Thank you so much. Yes, they do not last long. The forsythia seems to be everywhere.

MizBejabbers says

Hi MizB, Thanks for answering. That is so interesting that everywhere it seems all the same plants and flowers are in bloom. Yes, they could be next!

Jackie Lynnley profile image79

Jackie Lynnley says

Oh, I bet it is gorgeous. Yes, it was beautiful, sunny and warm here too. I know you can't wait but healing is most important now. Maybe you can sit out in the sun a bit each day.

Sparklea profile image73

Sparklea says

Hi Sparklea, I know you are looking forward to all of the wonderful blooming plants and flowers you have mentioned. I can't image snow still on the ground! Brrr. It has been so warm, sunny and beautiful here. I hope you see a robin soon. God bless

Kathleen Cochran profile image84

Kathleen Cochran says

Hi Kathleen, That sounds about just like here but I just happened to not have seen the crocus yet. I think we are done with winter and, yes, we certainly got off easy! Thank you for answering.

Lady Guinevere profile image60

Debra Allen (Lady Guinevere) says

Hi Debra, Oh, I am so sorry about your allergies. Sounds like about all are having the same in bloom right now no matter where they live, interesting.