janshares profile image 89

How important is it to conform to the rules?

Conformity may work for the good of community and society but not necessarily for the individual. Example: the HP EC contorversy. What say you about the pros and cons of conformity?

• janshares profile image

Janis Leslie Evans (janshares) 2 years ago

I love it, Eric. Masterfully expressed analysis of conformity vs community at HP. My favorite line, " . . . it is a business trying to create conformity to maximize efficiency and profit." Thank you for your answer.

Jodah profile image86

John Hansen (Jodah) says

• janshares profile image

Excellent answer, Jodah. You speak loads of truth. I really appreciate your well-expressed wisdom. Thanks for answering.

Broc Gustafson profile image81

Broc Gustafson says

• janshares profile image

Good answer, Broc. I appreciate that position. Thanks for answering.