Luke M Simmons profile image 77

Is the answer to this question no?

Just go ahead and give it a try. This is meant to be a dialogue on the inherent vulnerabilities of language. Some of you know what I'm talking about, others may get pissed that I am using this forum for something as apparently mundane as this. Those in the latter group have failed to grasp the actual question. Try harder.

Electro-Denizen profile image84

Best Answer Charles (Electro-Denizen) says

• Luke M Simmons profile image

Luke M. Simmons (Luke M Simmons) 2 years ago

@ED: that is exactly right. Nice work. To be honest, I was hoping for some more unintelligible ramblings before someone came in and knocked it out of the park. Far be it from me to blame you for being intelligent. Thanks for the answer!

Austinstar profile image86

Lela (Austinstar) says

kj force profile image75

kjforce (kj force) says