Lady Guinevere profile image 61

Why is it that when you

tell people to do their own research and they you will not give them the answer or a link, that they automatically think that you don't know what you are talking about?

Angela Blair profile image87

Angela Blair says

• Lady Guinevere profile image

Debra Allen (Lady Guinevere) 2 years ago

"It's amazing how one remembers -- far better -- what they've learned when they've personally sought it out" I agree totally with that statement! They don't learn half as much given all the answers as they do in finding them themselves.

Aime F profile image86

Aime (Aime F) says

• Lady Guinevere profile image

Wht would anyone learn if it is always given to them on a silver platter with a silver spoon. I have given my sources more than once and yet they still ask. I am tired of constantly giving the links to my sources and being ignored.

Oztinato profile image83

Oztinato says

• Lady Guinevere profile image

See my comment to The Examiner-1 below.

• Lady Guinevere profile image

Exactly, they want it told to them all the time and many times at that. Why can't they be responsible and learn things and do their own research?