LadyFiddler profile image 75

Is there anything you really miss and wish you can have it back somehow or the other?

I know we all miss something or the other in this life, for me first and for most it's my BELOVED brother who passed away in 2000. Then I miss some of my childhood friends and some school years. If you have anything you miss and would like to share it please feel free.

Jeremy Gill profile image89

Jeremy Gill says

• LadyFiddler profile image

Joanna Chandler (LadyFiddler) 2 years ago

Hi Jeremy so true, i too miss my enjoyable school days especially between the age of 12-15....

Thank U for coming by ;)

justthemessenger profile image81

James C Moore (justthemessenger) says

• LadyFiddler profile image

Hello James,

Well from what I've read it's only natural one think that way because it's the age we live , full of selfish hypocritical people. However if u have lost your first love try your best to pray, fast and draw closer to God it will help U.

• LadyFiddler profile image

Hi peach

Wel i know how u feel in a way, but as for me i don't want all mines come back :( As one teacher taught me "I must always make best use of today , for there will never be another now or another TODAY!!" That is so very true :(