Motherbynature profile image 82

Ever lost faith in humanity?

When was the last time you lost faith in humanity? Most adults have lived enough life to have at least one experience that makes one think that humans are garbage. Of course this thought is based on the emotion of the moment, but it's still a very real feeling. When was the last time you had this thought?

• Motherbynature profile image

Motherbynature 2 years ago

I think it's great that you have the presence of mind to not allow yourself to wallow in the negative things in the world. It helps nothing at all to dwell on the bad and not smile at all the good.

Say Yes To Life profile image87

Yoleen Lucas (Say Yes To Life) says

Link10103 profile image79

Link10103 says

• Motherbynature profile image

Motherbynature 2 years ago

Ever had a flying roach bumping into the walls in your dorm room? I have. Not fun. As for our government, it's totally jacked up and always has been. I don't know why people keep expecting it to get better by itself. I'm more angry at non-voters

Gordon Wright profile image85

Gordon Wright says