ladybluewriter profile image 79

Thinking back on your education...what would you have changed about your educational experience?

Consider the things you, as a student, aided in your success or failure to complete that educational need. This would also put in consideration any negative peer pressure or teachers that might not have given you that special attention that was needed, when you were required to attend public or private school.

Best Answer dashingscorpio says

• ladybluewriter profile image

ladybluewriter 20 months ago

That was a very good response to my question. It helps me a lot in looking at the need in education.

CWanamaker profile image94

CWanamaker says

• ladybluewriter profile image

ladybluewriter 20 months ago

Thank you for bringing your thoughts about education to my question. I must ask did you get the choice of careers you really wanted? From your answer it appears that you feel you are very successful at something in your life.

• ladybluewriter profile image

ladybluewriter 20 months ago

If I might ask you.... what made you feel that you did not take it seriously.? I am a former educator, and I am looking to research what could have helped students on a whole to achieve their success. Thanks for answering my question.

DreamerMeg profile image83

DreamerMeg says

• ladybluewriter profile image

ladybluewriter 20 months ago

Thanks for your answer, and I definitely have always thought study skills were a very needed area of education for success.

connorj profile image79

John Connor (connorj) says