MariaSuzanne profile image 60

Did you ever see a ghost?

My answer is no, but have you or do you even believe in them? I have had my fair share of "ghost activity". Let me tell you how, the faucets turn on by themselves at a steady stream, the baby toys turn on all at once, the lights turn off by themselves, and that's not all! My prescription medication going missing!? Really, now you tell me is it possible for a ghost, spirit, enitity, or even a demon to steal stuff from you? In my eyes no, even if it was a poltergiest! I think its another person in the house taking things to a hole different level, but how do you prove it? Crazy right?

Amanda108 profile image94

Amanda (Amanda108) says

• Kiss andTales profile image

Kiss andTales 2 years ago

Mara there is nowhere in the bible that spirit

Angels die , but the rebel ones have been Judged to go into the restraint of the abyss.

Which they recognized and pleaded Jesus not to put them in. Luke 8:31 verifying

So they fool many people.

Alastar Packer profile image85

Alastar Packer says

• Kiss andTales profile image

Kiss andTales 2 years ago

Mara Jesus resurrected many back to life , did that make them a ghost just because their life force was returned ?

No. Like a candle who flame goes out

The candle can be relit again , does that make a candle a ghosts ?

Power has return for light

MonkeyShine75 profile image76

Mara Alexander (MonkeyShine75) says

• Kiss andTales profile image

Kiss andTales 2 years ago

Yes that is how they appear to you as a shadowy figure if your relatives or friends,

They been knowing them and their personality from day one of birth. They can

Sound like them , like we can make our voice sound like some one if we want.

Kiss andTales profile image47

Kiss andTales says

• MonkeyShine75 profile image

Mara Alexander (MonkeyShine75) 2 years ago

I totally disagree with you here Ghosts of people are real, and are not demons aka fallen angels. The bible speaks of Ghosts

MariaSuzanne profile image60

MariaSuzanne says

• Kiss andTales profile image

Kiss andTales 2 years ago

Something or some one is practicing something not safe.Or some one has a object they are following. Or some one could be just living immoral that can really draw them because they are dark and disgusting,looking for this type of lifestyle

to feed