Jackie Lynnley profile image 93

What do you think this is on my picture with the blue moon?

It looks like another planet and I can only assume it is something with my camera but out of ten or more photos this is the only one like this. Any ideas?

Phyllis Doyle profile image99

Phyllis Doyle Burns (Phyllis Doyle) says

Bob Bamberg profile image96

Bob Bamberg says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 2 years ago

No Bob I have picked this up in many of my moon photos even when it is not blue and it looks so like a planet but I just wonder why it only showed up in a couple of photos and not all. It is below and to the right of the moon which is the bright one.

DzyMsLizzy profile image98

Liz Elias (DzyMsLizzy) says

Glenn Stok profile image99

Glenn Stok says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 2 years ago

It would be wonderful if it was! Thanks.

Rachel L Alba profile image94

Rachel L Alba says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 2 years ago

I wonder but surprised I could pick it up and thought maybe a reflection from my camera but wouldn't know of what! lol

Kevin Goodwin says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 2 years ago

It was the first Blue Moon night and I do not recall when that was.