Felix Nyawuni profile image 73

Is teaching a job for the average person?

I ask this question because of my profession. My friends tell me sometimes that only a poor person will like to go to college.

m abdullah javed profile image79

muhammad abdullah javed (m abdullah javed) says

• Jean Bakula profile image

Jean Bakula 2 years ago

This is true. In the US, you need a degree in a subject, and the teaching certification is a separate thing, like a double major, so the person has to be smart. But when everyone has a degree, it starts to mean less. We need people in the trades now.

Kalafina profile image74

Kalafina says

Jean Bakula profile image99

Jean Bakula says

• Kalafina profile image

Kalafina 2 years ago

Odd. Where does he live? My friends who are teachers, and brother-in-law, had none of those issues. Is he with a public school system or private?