tsmog profile image 82

What is the most significant day of the week for you?

Could it be Monday because of the Monday blues? Might it be Friday because it is payday? Is it that proverbial and traditional hump day being Wednesday? Possibly it is Saturday because that is to get all the personal / family projects or chores done? Maybe it is Sunday because you go to church, do nothing but relax, or it is the day before going back to work?

Best Answer manatita44 says

• manatita44 profile image

manatita44 20 months ago

Tim, I thank you profusely. I have got so many best answers! But when I see one incorporating the teachings of my Beloved Teacher, then it makes me truly happy indeed! My deepest gratitude to you, my Brother.

ronbergeron profile image90

Ron Bergeron (ronbergeron) says

Kathleen Cochran profile image84

Kathleen Cochran says

connorj profile image81

John Connor (connorj) says

lisavanvorst profile image79

Lisa VanVorst (lisavanvorst) says

DowntroddenInDC profile image82

DowntroddenInDC says

Michael-Milec profile image61

Michael-Milec says