MarieLB profile image 87

What's the scariest thing you've ever done?

What sort of 'scary' was it? Scary as in daredevil stunts, or was it, "Oh I hope no one will find out what I did' or 'If I get caught I could land in prison' kind of thing. And if you have never done anything that is 'on the edge', have you worked out why you never did

amazmerizing profile image60

Best Answer amazmerizing says

• MarieLB profile image

Marie L B (MarieLB) 2 years ago

Oh, I do feel for you amazmerizing. I think that I too, would have been terrified. But you did get through it. I do hope you still think it was worthwhile for you.

MarieLB profile image87

Marie L B (MarieLB) says

• Adel John profile image

Adel John 2 years ago

Thank You very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adel John profile image60

Adel John says

• MarieLB profile image

Marie L B (MarieLB) 2 years ago

Hi Adel John, I think you are very brave. I think we all know the feeling you describe, and regardless whether one is successful or not, it still shows you that you are brave. Do not lose that.

themiddlechild profile image60

Sharon-Rose Vice (themiddlechild) says

• MarieLB profile image

Marie L B (MarieLB) 2 years ago

Isn't that fantastic. Good on you Sharon-Rose Vice. Maybe you could write an article about it. Sounds like an interesting concept. Thanks for responding too.