What make US currently the most powerful nation in the world?
1. Currently the US have a government structure that is every effective to rule its nation [man made advantage]
2. While generalizing the national leader of the US have been ethical and competent. [man made advantage]
3. The mainstream US society, today, is one where don't create us them relationship base on race, religion, culture etc (although there are still groups such as KKK, they are the minor majority) [man made advantage]
4. Good nationalism that encourage the people to unit as one, as a team. (Number 3 above, is one of the main reason this is possible, this won't be possible in for example a nation that differentiate base on race, religion, culture and have multiple, race, religion, culture group)[man made advantage]
5. US is industrialized [man made advantage]
6. US has a 1st world economy [man made advantage]
7. good education standard [man made advantage]
8. US have a mass population [nature advantage]
9. US has a lot of land to be use to support such a large population. [nature advantage]
10. US has a lot nature resources. [nature advantage]
No other nations in the world, have all 10 of the above. It should also be important to note, this is also the main reason, why ancient China was the most powerful. And the reason it collapse is because by late 17th century lost number 1, of the above due to the rise of the Manchuria Empire, which as a result lost number 2 above, by late 18th century, and then lost number 6 above, which lead to the lost of number 7 above, which result in the lost of number 5 above, moving from industrialized, back to fully agriculture.
Currently, most 1st world country has all the men made advantage that the US currently have, some probably even better then the US, in some or all arena. (other probably isn't doing it well enough in comparison to the US in some or all of these arena, but at least good enough) A few only have most of the advantage the US have(E.g. Australia and Canada are not industrialized.)
But few of these nation share the same nature advantage the US have.
All other nation that have some or all of the same nature advantage the US have very few of the man made advantage. (E.g. India has a larger population then US, but it is a 3rd world nation. China still has a 2nd world economy. Brazil has a 2nd world economy, only semi industrialized,)