Peter Grujic profile image 80

Has anyone else noticed how impatience, lack of common courtesy @ manners saturates society?

I am in my thirties and have noticed that in the last 20 years how impatience has greatly increased (road rage, rudeness waiting in lines, etc.),- lacking in manners and just plain selfishness and rudeness oozes throughout much of society. Is it reversible? Why the sudden change? Exponential increase in technology?

RTalloni profile image87

RTalloni says

• Peter Grujic profile image

Peter Alexander (Peter Grujic) 2 years ago

All so true- I find it sad, frustrating and irritating. I think some animals have better etiquette than some humans I have seen. Thanks for your insight.

RLWalker LM profile image76

RLWalker LM says

• Peter Grujic profile image

Thank you for your answer. I agree that technology gives us more opportunity to experience more things but I do not think it should come at the expense of respect we should maintain for each other. I appreciate your insight!