LanaBSmith profile image 60

How do you keep pursing a dream that seems to never work?

I've been trying to get back into college for a year and some change now and, something seems to always get in my way. Whether it's the school not communicating with me or deadlines or whatever the case may be. Is this a sign that I should give up or am I so close that I should keep going?

• LanaBSmith profile image

Lana B Smith (LanaBSmith) 2 years ago

Your answer was very insightful, thank you! I mean I want to go college and get a degree but if just seems as if, nothing works. I've applied to about... between 15 and 20 schools so far. I just hope something gives, thanks!

Express10 profile image88

H C Palting (Express10) says

• dashingscorpio profile image

dashingscorpio 2 years ago

"I realized that what is most important to you will be done."

- Very true!

I like to say we have 3 "to do lists". Things I (have to) do, things I (want to) do, and things I (need to) do. If it's not one of the first two we never find the time!