MarieLB profile image 86

What can I do to become the best version of myself?

I sometimes wonder who I really am, and who should I be? Should I concentrate on what I do, or how I feel inside? Is being good at what I do as work enough, or should I also look at myself from the point of view that I am a useful member of society? What's your view?

Besarien profile image84

Best Answer Besarien says

• MarieLB profile image

Marie L B (MarieLB) 20 months ago

No wonder you are so successful Besarien! You are so wise! I had not even considered what I want, what would make me smile. Thank you for bringing it to my mind.

MarieLB profile image86

Marie L B (MarieLB) says

Venkatachari M profile image84

Venkatachari M says

• MarieLB profile image

Marie L B (MarieLB) 20 months ago

I am realising that I had let myself slip into the "racing mode" again. It is what I know best, as I needed that in years past. Now, I would be better served to follow the advice that you and other wise hubbers have given me. I intend to do that.

• MarieLB profile image

Marie L B (MarieLB) 20 months ago

Thanks for your insight Tim Mitchell. It is the way to learn, isn't it?