Angelladywriter profile image 82

Can adults as well as children be bullied?

When I look at the Life of Erin Andrews, who was bullied by a stalker who took video of her while taking a shower in her hotel room. The stalker, then posted the video on the internet. She is standing up to her bully by suing him and the hotel for revealing her location where the stalker obtained the video. In the past I have felt bullied as an adult when my sister and I wrote scripts that were stolen and major movies were made from them and we were never compensated. We are taking a stand against this type of treatment by making our scripts available for purchase ourselves.

LoliHey profile image79

Lolita Monroe (LoliHey) says

• Angelladywriter profile image

Claudette Coleman Carter (Angelladywriter) 13 months ago

Lolita,

Thank you for your interesting response. You are right it does happen in the work place. How sad that in the educational environment, teachers are bullied by their students. Respect and love, is certainly lacking in the world today.

Ann810 profile image87

Ann810 says

• Angelladywriter profile image

Hi Ann810,

Thanks for you response. Bullying is ungodly and hateful. Each of us must take our stand against bullies so that #BullyingEndsHere. When we ignore it we create more bullies. We must learn to speak up and do something about it.

Patty Inglish, MS profile image88

Patty Inglish (Patty Inglish, MS) says

• Angelladywriter profile image

Claudette Coleman Carter (Angelladywriter) 2 months ago

Hi Patty,

You are right. Bullying can occur no matter what age we are. I am glad to hear that through Erin Andrews' bullying and struggles with cancer, she remains strong and positive. Erin, sat a good example for all victims of bullying. Thanks.

• Angelladywriter profile image

Hi Tamara,

How sad that people go to such hateful actions against another human being. Bullying is wicked. Individuals who practice it will have to answer to Almighty God, who has said, "vengeance is mine." Bullies will reap what they sow.

Starving Magazine profile image80

Starving Magazine says

• Angelladywriter profile image

Hello Starving Magazine. I find your call name interesting. I totally agree that bullying, "is a form of harassment." It does make the recipient powerless and psychologically abused.

Thanks also for your comment about my experience.