What have you noticed in bloom already where you live?

Yesterday, on my way home from the city, in the daylight, I noticed for the first time so much in bloom in one day! The Bradford Pear trees, the Dogwood trees, daffodils, peach orchards and those trees with the dark burgundy leaves were all already in bloom. What have you noticed in bloom where you live? Spring is almost here!

sallieannluvslife profile image84

sallieannluvslife says

Faith Reaper 16 months ago

Hi Sallie, yes, I think the daffodils are always the very first to bloom here too, then the others soon to follow.

Helen Park says

Faith Reaper 16 months ago

Ah, there are so pretty. Thank you for answering. I just love spring.

Jackie Lynnley profile image79

Jackie Lynnley says

Faith Reaper 16 months ago

Hi Jackie, no, those are the peach orchards! People here in my county and small town, if they have any land, the grow peaches! I can't wait to see some of your photography. Yes, the Camellia next door is pale pink. The Betty is a beauty.