Amanda Marsiglia profile image 61

Need help with custody in Maryland

My sons father has been arrested four times since June 2015. We had a previous agreement. He hasn't seen my son since Jan 2016 so therefor our agreement is void. He currently is in jail waiting his trial for drug charges. Is there any way I could have his right terminated as a parent ?


sort by best latest

LoliHey profile image59

Lolita Monroe (LoliHey) says

You can help the HubPages community highlight top quality content by ranking this answer up or down.

19 months ago
 |  Comment