rolaabboud profile image 79

Are you bilingual?

If you are bilingual, then what languages do you speak? And do you think that being bilingual is a good thing or it makes the conversation seems bad because sometimes you can not control yourself switching between the two languages?

IslandBites profile image89

IslandBites says

• rolaabboud profile image

Rola Maher Abboud (rolaabboud) 18 months ago

Spanish, English and Italian? This makes you (Trilingual) :D

jackclee lm profile image80

Jack Lee (jackclee lm) says

• rolaabboud profile image

Yes, being a bilingual or trilingual in early age is better, in the last two years at school when I started to learn French for the first time in my whole life it was very difficult to understand. And I hated it.

• rolaabboud profile image

Lol, this is a good one. I never imagined that I would learn German, such a complex language.. the one word looks like a sentence... What I only know in German is (ich liebe dich) :D

Aime F profile image85

Aime (Aime F) says

• IslandBites profile image

IslandBites 18 months ago

In my case, Spanish and French not so much. But Spanish and Italian (and/or Portuguese)! All three are similar.

• rolaabboud profile image

Yes it could be awful as the case you mentioned. Once I was at the hospital and there was two Indian nurses as they started to talk in Hindi, Udru or whatever and I asked them to speak in English so I could understand and they laughed and switched it

Rahul008raj says