My question I am hoping to find someone to help me with some legal issues, that may have experience.

I was caught shoplifting saturday from Walmart, if the items would have totaled $25 or less they would not call the police, but since it totaled 100 they called the police. When the Officer got there he stated to me that he ran my name through the database and saw I had prior convictions but said that he did not see that I was on Probation. The reason im on prob. is 4 same thing and if part of the stipulations 4 probation was if I was caught shoplifting again while I while on prob. that they would put me in jail for 10 months. Does the PO have any say in if I go to jail or can he override it?

Patty Inglish, MS profile image95

Patty Inglish (Patty Inglish, MS) says

jessicasweetfrog 13 months ago

Well thank you for your advice. That is so weird that this is not a legal website, because I was reading so many posts about the same issues so that was why I chose this website. It even gave me options to choose "legal legalities". I do thank you

Setank Setunk says

jessicasweetfrog says