(1) Being a soul destroying, even soul devouring parents who diminish their children's goals, dreams, & aspirations.
(2) Never praising nor seeing anything positive about their children.
(3) Demanding & programming their children to live the parents' unfulfilled & unrealized dreams.
(4) Knowingly & purposely having children that the parents can't afford, thereby relegating their children to have a socioeconomically deprived childhood of poverty & reduced opportunities to develop such children's talents.
(5) Having more children than they can afford, resulting in very little individualized parental time & attention. Besides that, condemning such children into a lifestyle of lack & struggle w/severely diminished educational & socioeconomic opportunities.
(6) Playing favorites with children, having one child be the favorite w/preferential treatment that other children in the family DON'T & WON'T ever receive. Conversely, having one child who is disfavored, receiving worse treatment than the other children in the family.