threekeys profile image 83

What If: What if your surgeon, your g.p, your lawyer, your judge, your financial adviser,

your politician is high on legalized recreational drugs? What if your life or your money is in the hands of these professionals? Do you think they would be aptly cognizant to make a decision, let alone make a decision for another person, like you? In other words do you think you are in safe hands of a g.p or surgeon who is affected by recreational drugs? Australia is copying America and pushing for legalizing cannabis. Dont get me wrong. On one hand I believe drug taking needs to be decriminalized. But then I dont want that to be the green light for living in a world of drug affected people.

lisavollrath profile image97

Lisa Vollrath (lisavollrath) says

bradmasterOCcal profile image61

bradmasterOCcal says