savvydating profile image 97

It is said that people with a gap in their two front teeth are sexy and "cuter." What is your take?

Some cultures think of the gap as a "beauty mark," while other cultures say the gap brings luck or wealth. Have you had an experience with a person who has the gap in their teeth? Were they just like the next guy or gal or did you find them more interesting or intriguing in some way?

Best Answer Paula (fpherj48) says

• savvydating profile image

Yves (savvydating) 10 months ago

Hi Paula...I mentioned the luck & wealth thing as a fun aside. But the sexy thing is my main focus. I am learning that the gap is seen as something to fix. Yet, I've always liked gaps. In my mind, it is actually kind of sexy. Call me crazy. Lol.

Dont Taze Me Bro profile image59

Banned cause of pissants promisem and deantraylor (Dont Taze Me Bro) says

• savvydating profile image

Yves (savvydating) 10 months ago

Lol. You make me laugh, Taze. I've never thought of the gap as something that needs fixing, unless it is unusually wide. Okay, so we have one official "No" on the sexy thing. Ha!