Can someone interpret a dream my Husband had? It was a dream about our brother in law who died.

My husband dreamt about our brother in law who passed away suddenly of a heart attack this past July. It was shocking he had a heart attack never sick and was only 51. My husband dreamed him and our brother in law were standing in the driveway talking and my husband wanted proof that he was really alive in the dream, he asked him to move things to show himhe could and all my brother in law kept saying was... I can't move things I can only holdthings down thats all I can do is holdthings down. That was it..

yasmin k profile image83

Yasmin-Karmel (yasmin k) says

peter565 says

Jeanine Wyant 9 months ago

I do believe in the afterlife I felt like the dream was trying to tell us something for him to say he can't move anything he can only hold things down... I don't know I thought maybe there was some kind of message in it. a lot of things happening sin