savvydating profile image 81

Which is the truer statement? Everything is beautiful in its own way or...

Everything is Not beautiful in its own way? Which statement is in accordance with reality, in your personal opinion? Why so?

• savvydating profile image

savvydating 2 months ago

The picture is of a Taliban fighter teaching children how to kill the infidel. I agree, dashing, that people find all kinds of justification for believing everything is beautiful. I appreciate your opinion, believe it or not. ;)

• savvydating profile image

savvydating 2 months ago

Amen, sister. Thank you for giving this question some honest thought. I hope to receive more answers. Will be interesting to see if some choose one or the other, given that I know some who have strong feelings that life is perfect in its own way.

AshutoshJoshi06 profile image87

Ashutosh Joshi (AshutoshJoshi06) says

7 weeks ago
  • savvydating profile image

savvydating 7 weeks ago

Wonderful answer, Ashutosh...and you are welcome to get "carried away" with your explanations anytime. I think that in the US & other politically correct societies, people are more likely to assume that beauty in all things is a choice...

Bella Allred profile image78

Isabella Allred (Bella Allred) says

8 weeks ago
  • savvydating profile image

savvydating 8 weeks ago

What a lovely and most inspiring answer, Bella. Sometimes bad, and even evil things happen to us. It is the rare individual who rises above. That being said, I do not, nor must anyone believe that evil is good. And I realize you are not saying that.

RTalloni profile image87

RTalloni says

• savvydating profile image

savvydating 2 months ago

I mentioned to Dashing, the picture is of a Taliban fighter. It was taken from a PBS series. I only used the picture to make people delve a little deeper, but not necessarily into the Taliban. Your answer is "beautiful." Thank you, Talloni

faith-hope-love profile image80

John Ward (faith-hope-love) says

8 weeks ago
  • savvydating profile image

savvydating 8 weeks ago

John, I would think that there are many answers to this question, depending upon one's worldview. Thank you for "delving deeply." I do not mean for this question to be misleading.

wba108@yahoo.com profile image82

wba108@yahoo.com says

8 weeks ago
  • savvydating profile image

savvydating 8 weeks ago

Not politically correct, but true. Thank you for telling it like it is. Even learned atheists know that society, indeed, all of North America has benefited from Christian values. There is a reason why other nations do not progress.

Tusitala Tom profile image91

Tom Ware (Tusitala Tom) says

7 weeks ago
  • savvydating profile image

savvydating 7 weeks ago

A most articulate and thought provoking answer, Tom. I would agree that beauty/comfort/happiness is relative but that morality is not relative, as in the case of rape, which is never 'beautiful or good.'Thanks for a very interesting answer.

Terrielynn1 profile image85

Terrie Lynn (Terrielynn1) says

• savvydating profile image

savvydating 2 months ago

Yes, that's true. My hope is that we look at this question philosophically. For example, I know someone who was horribly abused in Every way as a child by her father, yet she still honors him and believes he was here to teach her something.

threekeys profile image82

ThreeKeys says

• savvydating profile image

savvydating 2 months ago

One's culture would definitely have an influence on one's belief system. For example, if I was born and raised in Sudan, there is no way I could find everything to be beautiful. I am glad that you aspire to mercy and goodness despite your environment

gmwilliams profile image82

Grace Marguerite Williams (gmwilliams) says

8 weeks ago
Annam Dragons profile image59

Annam Dragons says

8 weeks ago
  • savvydating profile image

savvydating 8 weeks ago

Those children, some as young as four, are being trained to hate. There is nothing beautiful about that. These are CHILDREN! Two sides of a story is not applicable here. The children have no voice.

cebutouristspot profile image73

cebutouristspot says

7 weeks ago
Omar Eldamsheety profile image31

Omar Eldamsheety says

7 weeks ago
  • savvydating profile image

savvydating 7 weeks ago

Short and sweet. Thanks for lending your opinion, Omar. I appreciate it.