savvydating profile image 82

Which is the truer statement? Everything is beautiful in its own way or...

Everything is Not beautiful in its own way? Which statement is in accordance with reality, in your personal opinion? Why so?

Bella Allred profile image69

Isabella Allred (Bella Allred) says

24 hours ago
  • savvydating profile image

Yves (savvydating) 21 hours ago

What a lovely and most inspiring answer, Bella. Sometimes bad, and even evil things happen to us. It is the rare individual who rises above. That being said, I do not, nor must anyone believe that evil is good. And I realize you are not saying that.

9 days ago
  • savvydating profile image

Yves (savvydating) 9 days ago

The picture is of a Taliban fighter teaching children how to kill the infidel. I agree, dashing, that people find all kinds of justification for believing everything is beautiful. I appreciate your opinion, believe it or not. ;)

9 days ago
  • savvydating profile image

Yves (savvydating) 9 days ago

Amen, sister. Thank you for giving this question some honest thought. I hope to receive more answers. Will be interesting to see if some choose one or the other, given that I know some who have strong feelings that life is perfect in its own way.

RTalloni profile image87

RTalloni says

9 days ago
  • savvydating profile image

Yves (savvydating) 9 days ago

I mentioned to Dashing, the picture is of a Taliban fighter. It was taken from a PBS series. I only used the picture to make people delve a little deeper, but not necessarily into the Taliban. Your answer is "beautiful." Thank you, Talloni

faith-hope-love profile image80

John Ward (faith-hope-love) says

2 days ago
  • savvydating profile image

Yves (savvydating) 46 hours ago

John, I would think that there are many answers to this question, depending upon one's worldview. Thank you for "delving deeply." I do not mean for this question to be misleading.

wba108@yahoo.com profile image81

wba108@yahoo.com says

24 hours ago
  • savvydating profile image

Yves (savvydating) 21 hours ago

Not politically correct, but true. Thank you for telling it like it is. Even learned atheists know that society, indeed, all of North America has benefited from Christian values. There is a reason why other nations do not progress.

Terrielynn1 profile image82

Terrie Lynn (Terrielynn1) says

9 days ago
  • savvydating profile image

Yves (savvydating) 9 days ago

Yes, that's true. My hope is that we look at this question philosophically. For example, I know someone who was horribly abused in Every way as a child by her father, yet she still honors him and believes he was here to teach her something.

threekeys profile image83

ThreeKeys says

8 days ago
  • savvydating profile image

Yves (savvydating) 8 days ago

One's culture would definitely have an influence on one's belief system. For example, if I was born and raised in Sudan, there is no way I could find everything to be beautiful. I am glad that you aspire to mercy and goodness despite your environment

Annam Dragons profile image59

Annam Dragons says

21 hours ago
  • savvydating profile image

Yves (savvydating) 11 hours ago

Those children, some as young as four, are being trained to hate. There is nothing beautiful about that. These are CHILDREN! Two sides of a story is not applicable here. The children have no voice.

gmwilliams profile image83

Grace Marguerite Williams (gmwilliams) says

2 hours ago