threekeys profile image 84

If you had to make a choice what would you prefer- indifference or hate?

• threekeys profile image

Threekeys 7 months ago

Hate is totally consuming and exhausting. Yes, when you have to move foward you either have to give in to what is or accept it. The Serenity Prayer comes to mind, here.

KsenijaZ profile image94

Ksenija (KsenijaZ) says

• threekeys profile image

Threekeys 7 months ago

Yes,I agree. When one is infected with hate, it takes away all peace of mind and makes you act in odd ways. Indifference can give you distance-an overview.And being on the receiving end of indifference is much colder yet safer.(than with hate)

Terrielynn1 profile image95

Terrie Lynn (Terrielynn1) says

• threekeys profile image

Threekeys 7 months ago

I agree bottom line? Neither word is good in action. I can't believe they did labotomies on people regarding this. Very very scary.

Mark Tulin profile image93

Mark Tulin says

• threekeys profile image

Threekeys 7 months ago

True, if one had a choice you wouldn't prefer either state of existence. If I understood you're response, indifference doesn't motivate one but hate does? Makes sense to me..