Randy Godwin profile image 94

Why do you not believe in Global Warming/Climate Change?

I have no doubt our earth is warming at an alarming rate. One of the reasons I think this is because of the photo I included with the question. Otzi--the Iceman--was frozen over 5000 years ago and has remained that way through all sorts of weather trends until just a few years ago when his icy coffin melted away. This is not just a warming trend my friends. If you are a climate change denier then please explain why our worlds best scientist are lying about it and why. A conspiracy of this size without leaks is unthinkable.

aware profile image70

aware says

• Randy Godwin profile image

Randy Godwin 3 months ago

Somewhat yes, but others do not believe it's happening, despite the evidence. Like some still believe in Noah's Ark. We can't remove the rainforests and spew hydrocarbon fumes into the atmosphere and expect things to stay the same.

AL LECOU profile image61

AL LECOU says

• Austinstar profile image

Lela (Austinstar) 3 months ago

So, the earth hasn't changed according to you? You will only listen to those that agree with you. The majority of weather scientists agree that global climate change is real, and humans are responsible. Not believing them won't help our world.

Misfit Chick profile image78

Catherine Mostly (Misfit Chick) says

• Ericdierker profile image

Eric Dierker (Ericdierker) 3 months ago

This sounds a lot like the arguments about cures for certain illnesses being hidden so big pharma can get richer and richer. I think they both make some sense and are not whacky conspiracy theories.

3 answers hidden due to negative feedback. Show