tsmog profile image 82

If you have children were they able to see the eclipse? What effect did it have?

shanmarie profile image79

shanmarie says

• tsmog profile image

Tim Mitchell (tsmog) 3 months ago

Sounds like they recognized it is a big event. I watched on TV too. Here in San Diego we had a 58% eclipse. The sun was bright, but it seemed kind of hazy like a storm brewing.

Aime F profile image86

Aime (Aime F) says

• tsmog profile image

Tim Mitchell (tsmog) 3 months ago

I guess it can be attention span thing for age groups. But, I admire you for turning it into an event. It may have greater value to her later in life remembering it.

• tsmog profile image

Tim Mitchell (tsmog) 3 months ago

I saw on the local news the kids with their glasses watching it. They seemed intense doing it. I wonder about the questions and what different questions there are for different age groups. I wonder if your son may have oohed & ahhed if actual see