jrk1121 profile image 85

The Las Vegas Shooting - WTF!?

Is anyone else confused as I am about whats going on in L.V. with the shooting? It seems like the news agencies are fighting back and forth about what did and didn't happen. 10 minutes is a long time to fire an automatic weapon! it's hard for young guys in their prime to shoot for that long. The videos that show flashes from the 4 / 5th floor look real to me. At some points of those said videos clearly, there are multiple shooters. A lot of time was spent planning and prepping that incident for maximum impact. A lot of the narrative doesn't make sense and it just smells fishy to me.

AshutoshJoshi06 profile image91

Best Answer Ashutosh Joshi (AshutoshJoshi06) says

7 weeks ago
  • jrk1121 profile image

James Kenny (jrk1121) 6 weeks ago

Lol, trying to figure out who is lying will drive you bonkers! I gave up on that in the early Obama days.

Now, this bump stock thing, apparently it is capable of making you pull the trigger that fast?

jrk1121 profile image85

James Kenny (jrk1121) says

6 weeks ago