If I get the mothers approval may I dispose of confiscated fashion magazines?

I am a High School All-Girl Algebra teacher and I have a few girls in my class that like to bring their Latina,Glamour, Cosmo, and other fashion garbage magazines and read them while I am teaching the rest of the class. Ihave spoken to the mothers and have gotten permission to dispose of this trash when confiscated. What I do is ask for the girl(s) to see me after class and I shred the magazine(s) right in front of them. Though they still bring this trash, should I continue taking up the mags? What would You do in this Situation? Sincerely, Leticia

rebekahELLE profile image93

rebekahELLE says

SaiKit profile image78

SaiKit says

sasanqua profile image86

Sophie (sasanqua) says

dabeaner profile image60

dabeaner says