I started home-schooling my Kindergartner this year and my preK as well. Everything is going...

well and we are all pleased. But my issue is that my 6year old keeps asking when she is going to go to school? I've explained many times that she is in school at home, but everyone she talks to (adults AND children) asks her about school. And at church in August it's all about going to a new school, new teachers, new year, etc. How do I answer her so she can understand? My main reasons revolve around the poor quality of education in the schools (here they give the parents a list at the beginning of the year of items to provide for the class...including toilet paper and kleenex for K-12!). And

mpurcell10 profile image61

mpurcell10 says

Everyday_mom profile image60

Everyday_mom says

WildIris says