sort by best latest
Mercury is not red. It is a silvery liquid (at "room temperature" ranges). Perhaps the oxide or some other compound containing mercury is red.
You can help the HubPages community highlight top quality content by ranking this answer up or down.
Red mercury was something of an urban myth, a substance which was either radioactive or toxic or neither.
Copyright © 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
Copyright © 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.