Thank you for your question. I know where you are coming from and if I my I will put it this way.
Poisons kill but they kill slowly in the case of rats, it can take the rat up to 20 days before it dies, the poisons just eat away their insides and they slowly bleed to death, where as with my product it dies within the first half second. I believe that, that is humane in the sense that the rat is dead almost instantly. There is no suffering at all.
I hope this answer your question and I will write a hub on this sudject.
Thank you again and if you need more info I will try and provide.