days leaper profile image 53

Is it routine for doctors to say a patient requires psychological/psychiatric evaluation just...

because some-one refuses their treatment? Awoken suddenly in the middle of the night after tiring op. Put on a drip, had a nebulizer shoved in my face, had covers dragged off and a needle for another blood sample stuck in my arm. Quite without being asked. When i refused the second infusion, because dialysis was coming the next day. Though they delayed it to try to prove a point. Still no complications. I consider this pouncing an infringement on my person. And shows a lack of manners and professionalism on the "doctor" and his juniors part. But I did not appreciate his accusation.

dawnM profile image75

Dawn Michael (dawnM) says

Absent Friend profile image59

Absent Friend says

days leaper profile image53

days leaper says