profile image 45

who can i talk too to help me pay off what i owe to a college to get back into school?

i dropped out of my classes at a community college before their 60% mark now i owe the financial aid money. they have a financial hold on me so i cant register for any classes nor can i recieve my transcript. i have no job and am living in a maternity home shelter. i need help and am asking for it but no one is giving me any answers.


sort by best latest

baby-beatlet profile image56

baby-beatlet says

You can help the HubPages community highlight top quality content by ranking this answer up or down.

7 years ago
 |  Comment