I have taught school for 18 years with numerous accolades and positive evaluations. I now have a...

Bully Boss who wrote me up for allegedly yelling in the main office that she did not maintain discilpine in the school. She also only communicates with me via email or 3rd party messages. She doesn't speak to me, and is making it difficult for me to do my job.She's also trying to sabotage extra curricular activities that I supervise, and refused to transfer me. I feel this situation is detriorating fast. I've written a letter to her boss. Should I begin documenting stuff at work? I think she might retaliate against me for writing her boss! She has also yelled at me on a few occasions. Am I jus

Contrice says

Always Greener says