My father and I are having a debate about Refrigerator Efficincy. My father was taking bottled...

water out of the frig to make it cheaper to run and I had suggested that it runs cheaper by having it more full. My thinking was that the energy used in cooling the items the first time overweighs the efficiency because the opening and closing of the door in an nearly empty frig all the cold air escaped , replsaced by warm air, whereas if the frig is nearly full ...less air to escape , less warm air in, and everything in the frig is cold already and will help retain the colder temperture once the frig door is back closed???

Efficiency Man profile image61

Efficiency Man says

Daniel J. Neumann profile image60

Daniel J. Neumann says

David99999 says