i found a small but scary spider in my home in southern california. Im not sure if poisonous, plz

help....It was brown with thicker legs and was blk at the abdomin. there was a stripe on the abdomin that look similar to an egyption symbol and had a u shape at the end of the abdomin near where the web comes out. it was in my home and i have been trying to find out if it could harm my family but have not been able to find any info. if u could please email me any info that would be great... Hairstylz_DMV@yahoo.com thank you

wychic profile image79

Rebecca Mikulin (wychic) says

sugz profile image71

sugz says

BenjaminB says