What does your question have to do with belief? You don't need people's opinions on this matter as you can figure it out yourself.
CFLs have vents on them because they get extremely hot, especially in enclosed light fixtures or pot lights.
Over time, the glass rods connecting into the base will loosen from heat stress. The vapors (including mercury) will slowly leak out from the base and from the vent holes, into your room where it will cover your furniture, bed, appliances, food, you, and your lungs.
There is no question that this can and will happen to every single CFL on the market today. It's just a matter of when.
Do you want to replace your CFLs every 6 mo to a year and reduce the chances of this happening to you? Do you wanna run them longer than that or to the point of failure and guarantee this leakage? Or do you feel better using standard tungsten or halogen bulbs?
And there is no such thing as "dirty electricity". They "dirty" your home and all livings things inside it, is what they do.
Standard fluorescent tubes don't do this because they are completely SEALED and don't have a built-in electrical ballast to overheat them and cause stress failures.
The rest is straight forward and you can decide for yourself now whether this situation is bad for YOUR health or not.
The decision is yours, and not somebody else's opinion on the matter.