1. Most families cannot pay for their children to go to school
2. the public system is poor
3. private schools are only offered to those kids whose parents can afford to send their kids to such school or kids that have good grades are allowed to attend private schools
4. Schools pay more attention to those students who excel way better than others- leaving students who have lower grades to make it on their own.
5. Most students are illiterate
6. Less time reading books and more of sports, computer games, social time!